1973 Oldsmobile 98 2dr Ht
43,000 original miles... Excellent repaint in original black with excellent original red cloth interior and perfect black vinyl top... Excellent original condition...
Delivered new to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1973, this incredible car traveled to ownership in New Mexico and then to California. It is a very nice rust-free example of Oldsmobile’s flagship and it’s in the most desirable color combination of black and red.
The new base clear coat paint is complimented by the original red cloth interior and perfect original black vinyl top. The wood grain dash and door panels are also in excellent original condition. It is equipped with its famous original 455 cubic inch engine with 4BBL carb. The 98 was the top of the line Oldsmobile in 1973 and was designed to compete with the Cadillacs of the time. Always garage-kept, pampered, and serviced, this car could not be in nicer condition. It has been detailed, refreshed, and is ready to drive or show.
BEST COLOR COMBINATION!
• 100% laser straight, rust free sheet metal.
• Ziebart rust-proofed when new
• Excellent repaint in original black
• No accident damage
• Excellent original red cloth interior
• Perfect original black vinyl top
• Famous 455 cubic inch, 4BBL V-8 engine
• Power steering, brakes, tilt wheel, and windows
• Cruise control and cold factory air conditioning
• Rear window defogger and power trunk release
• Original AM radio and factory clock
• Excellent original wheel covers and newer whitewall radial tires
• 43k original, pampered, garage-kept miles
• **New hood insulation and air cleaner sticker are on order and will be installed soon**
Pris: 175 000:-
|samlarbilar.se · Michael Hernvall · Telefon: 070 - 561 19 68 · Epost: firstname.lastname@example.org|